Temporary Customer Solutions Sales Director – Big Data Analytics
The position is to provide pre-sales support to our Customer Units (Sales team), as an expert in the domain of Big Data Analytic (BDA) & Customer Experience Management (CEM). Specifically, the person needs to quickly get up to speed on the Ericsson Analytics portfolio and service offerings.
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
We are now looking for a Customer Solutions Sales Director (Sr Big Data Analytics (BDA) & Customer Experience Management Engagement Lead) with a minimum of 10 years of industry experience in the domain, and has a broad and deep understanding of the emerging technologies, trends, competitive landscape and what the customer’s needs and pain points are. In addition, it is important that you have experience in delivering complex programs, and a proven track record of leading cross functional teams.
- Comfortable organizing and leading business and technical discussions with customers from the technical level to the C-suite.
- Strong understanding of target client business drivers, Operations and revenue models
- Consultative selling, identification of strategic, budgeted programs, generating new business demand, and business case justification for new programs in the Analytics space
- Develop/recommend technical solutions and commercial strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives and needs.
- Drive the thought leadership, market requirements, offer development, and evangelize new innovative solutions that address service provider needs and opportunities
- Will work directly with our key account managers and be accountable for driving new funnel opportunities, creating compelling & competitive offers using Total Cost of Ownership models, and progressing large, strategic key deals forward to closure
- This requires building strong relationships with the Ericsson account management teams internally, key customers decision makers and influencers, business units, collaboration with third-party and other key stakeholders
- Execution will be towards key North American operators, IoT and I&S verticals covering the Ericsson portfolio, third-party partner products, consulting, systems integration and IT solutions to meet/exceed the sales targets
- Will identify strategic market requirements and influence roadmap development of new solutions in accordance to customer’s requirements and feedback
- The candidate will interface with the product management groups and development organizations to secure development of solutions that meet the customer’s needs in a timely manner.
- The candidate will interface with strategy, marketing and delivery teams as well as global peer teams working on similar initiatives at other customer accounts to leverage experiences and new ideas across the organization.
- Clearly articulate the state of communications service provider challenges, initiatives and direction. Augment with relevant insights to drive disruptive conversations.
- Provide leadership and management to ensure a positive contribution to Customer Satisfaction, Profitable growth, Shareholder Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction.
- Must understand the financial reporting process and procedures from a market unit, regional, and global perspective.
- Deeply research and understand customer needs, market trends, emerging technologies, ecosystem, partners, and the competitive landscape
- Deeply understand E///, CEM & Analytics product capabilities and roadmap
- Broad understanding of Open Source components applicable to the Big Data “ecosystem”
- Align business strategies to E/// business priorities and goals
- Proactively seek out, identify, and analyze opportunities with 3rd parties for partnerships, commercial transactions, licensing deals, or acquisition
- Show leadership as demonstrated by your impact in setting and executing on the business strategy and acting as a trusted advisor to E/// leaders
- Partner deeply with and coordinate activities, as needed, across Engineering, Marketing, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Finance, Corporate Development, and Venture Integration
- Provide thought leadership and evangelize E/// solutions at industry events
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice – Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
86 total views, 1 today