Full-Time Junior Angular Developer
CGI is seeking a Junior Angular Developer with 3-4 years of relevant experience and proven development skills to solve some of the most complex and highly visible business and technology issues for our clients. A Junior Angular Developer, an integral part of our Core Delivery team, participates in delivering a variety of software solutions in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide Software Engineering Development consulting services, either at the client’s location or in our Pittsburgh office, by leading and participating in the solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites
• Interact with various levels of client stakeholders and communicate project deliverables to the appropriate level (Director level and higher)
• Recommend solution approaches based on sound judgment in evaluating different/ alternative approaches
• Serve as a “Product Owner” capacity in applying broad application and system architecture and design capabilities over many technologies to implement secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures
• Develop technology solutions that deliver the required business value based on customer business strategy and goals
• Work in an Agile/Scrum environment, with a small to mid-size CGI and/or client staff team to develop system-related components
• Solve complex problems without introducing regressions
• Produce estimates at a system level
• Communicate effectively with clients and interact with client’s Senior Management Team
• Work independently within the client’s environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of relevant technical experience in web and/or client server J2EE/Angular application development environment along with one or more of the following:
– iOS, Android
– Web Portals
– Enterprise Application Integration/Message Oriented Applications
– Web content management
– Some experience leading a team through a software/web project
– A Four year Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant field. Experience may be considered in lieu of completed Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
541 total views, 2 today